Kinds and Prices of Flat Wallets

In my first post about flat wallets, I talked about my experiences with flat wallet. In this post,I will talk mainly about the different types of flat wallets and different prices of flat wallets. Basically, mens flat wallets come in either leather or imitation leather. Most of the flat wallets have 3-5 credit card holders and some have alot more. Mostly, the colors of the wallets are brown and black, but now more designs and colors are coming out, including ones with logos on them. The leather wallets run anywhere from $35-$150 and even higher. Women's flat wallets come in any style and color that you can imagine. I have seen leopard, zebra, red, orange, yellow, blue, alligator, and purple wallets. They run from $20-$150 and even higher for the wealthy. So if you want a flat wallet, you have many choices and prices to choose from.