Flat Wallet Review-Rogue Wallet

I have seen the Rogue wallet being advertised alot. I thought since I have a blog on flat wallets, I could try it out for a spin.
The first thing that stuck out is the shape. It is shaped like your front pocket. What a concept!! It looks like it has some sort of fake leather outside and has a contoured front pocket shape. It easily fits in and out of your front pocket.
The second thing that I looked at is how much it can hold. It has a paper money holder that can hold a good sized wad of bills. It also has that new leather smell that goes along with most flat wallets. It also looks like it can hold 6-8 credit cards fairly comfortable. It also has a see through part for your drivers license.
Finally, you can hardly see it in your front pocket. It is a very nice fitting flat wallet that serves the purpose of not having to put a wallet in your back pocket. Very comfortable when sitting down with this in your pocket
Well done Rogue!!